Sunday, September 28, 2008

(Not So) Baby Beckers

Saturday was our nephew Beckett's First Birthday Party. Since he is almost exactly a year younger than Jack, when we talk about him, we always refer to him as Baby Beckers. Brad and I were talking when getting ready for the party, amazed that he is already a year old. When he's a year old I guess he maybe shouldn't be Baby anymore, huh??

Isn't he so cute?



Jack was having a long day, but I managed to get this really cute one of him. He had been practicing singing Happy Birthday to Beckett for weeks!

My sister Jess just happens to make the cutest decorations for parties I have ever seen...here she is with Beckett with his monkey decor. (Seriously, even Beckett's monekey had a birthday hat!) Props to you, Jess - adorable as always!!


I of course couldn't resist wrapping a matching gift for him...


Happy Birthday, Baby Beckers...we love you so much!

1 comment:

Rivr Media Studios said...

I enjoyed your blog. I hope you get a chance to check mine out!
Adorable baby!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs