Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ahhhh....weekends like this.

We had such a great weekend. Friday night started with a great date.  We went to dinner (and I finally ate REAL food, no mashed potatoes or eggs for me!) and a movie...which is rare for us!  Typically it's one or the other.

Since it has been so cold out, we decided it was time to do something fun Saturday morning out of the house. We went to one of the best places for Jack - Edinborough Park. He played and climbed his little heart out for two hours. It isn't easy to wear this kid out, but he was TIRED and fell asleep on the way home.
I was definitely missing my camera for the action shots.  For those of you who DON'T know, I broke it on NYE...which is why there has yet to be a cute post from that night.  Darcy promised pictures to me, but in true Darcy fashion...I have yet to actually see them :)



After that, my sister Kasey and Mom picked me up for some fun prom dress shopping.  My Dad stayed with Brad and Jack (I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate the FUN we had at the mall!)  She found a really cute one - but seriously we were DYING at some of the styles they had out right now....Look at this! Can you believe they actually have a dress like this on the rack? Hilarious.  Helloooooooo early 90's.

Saturday night we watched the Newman kids, which is always a hoot. Jack decided to stay up with us until 11:15, and when he woke up at 5:00, it was a long morning on Sunday. I met my girlfriend Jazz for coffee, and when I got back - he was asleep....for a 3+ hour nap!!

I LOVE weekends like this...

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I can't believe that the prom dresses look like the one your sister has on. UGH!! ISH! I love Jack's big smile at the park:)

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs