Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had the best weekend at the farm over Easter....great weather (finally) and lots of time playing outside. I'll start with Easter pictures....OK, mainly because I don't want to change the order and this is how they uploaded...ha!


All of the kiddos ready for church.
Yes, that is a cookie in Jack's hand. Anything to keep him INSIDE and not in the mud before going to church!

This is what Jack calls a "Hove Hug!"




Man, I love these girlies...

My aunt Becky and I. I realized after uploading these that Mom and Dad were already gone when we took the first pictures, and we never got any with them and the kids!

The rest of the weekend: Jess coloring Easter Eggs with the kiddos.

Jacks after "stamping". Keep in mind, we thought this stamp was washable....and this was AFTER washing his hands!

Jacks and Beckers outside...with a balloon...their heaven.

Taking a ride with Grandma Sandy.
I wish every weekend was as nice as this one!

1 comment:

Heidi Myhre said...

OK - So, did you all coordinate your outfits on purpose???...cause you look like one classy family! I can't help but really miss Minnesota when looking at your pictures. The farm looks like so much fun and I just love Jack's little (I mean big) grin. :)

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs