Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

These are terribly out of order. If some day Blogger decides to work with me and help me fix my mistakes without making me upload all pictures again, you'll get them in the right order :)

Easter weekend...
Trying to make it look "normal" to have Jacks face
Me and my Fin Fin


Finley and Gigi
Yep, typical. Jacks has candy on his shirt...Finley has snot on her nose and is being held a little too tight. Aren't they cute?? HA
Trying to get a picture with the grandkids after church.
Back to the farm before dinner

Jacks and his towel from the Easter Bunny
And Fin with hers...
Little Jacks found a new friend....Brad (#2)!
Kara and Brad played with Jacks all weekend...he was totally smitten. Kara's eyes are closed in the picture (so she'll kill me for putting this up) but it's so cute anyway!

Finley in her suit from Aunt Becky...LOVE mini bikinis!
Playing with Becky!

Brad is gone again this week so my creative juices left with the thunderstorm that kept my kids up the entire night :) I guess the pictures will have to do for now as my commentary is pretty bland :)

1 comment:

Carissa said...

So cute! Mom and daughter with matching outfits! The whole family is coordinated...Love it!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs