Friday, May 4, 2012

six days

Tomorrow is my birthday. The only thing I have asked B for is one hour to myself to go through pictures and put some up on the blog. Seriously, you forget how much work maternity leave is, so while I've been taking pictures, the actual act of getting them onto my computer is a completely different subject.

Thankfully, there was a knock on my door yesterday afternoon saving me from blog neglect.
Katharine delivered our pictures!!  Woop woop.
Katharine was amazing, and stayed 3 hours to make sure our little gal would fall asleep. That's patience, I tell ya.

So here she is, our baby Lo...six days old.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And this is probably my most favorite shot of the day...already a Daddy's girl.
 
 

1 comment:

Mergen's said...

Love it! You have one BEAUTIFUL family, Rachel.

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs