Friday, May 8, 2009

Party of FOUR

So - I feel like we've been waiting forever to tell the mass population about our very exciting news - WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!! We've told our families and close friends, but have been waiting until we knew all was good to let everyone else know. I'm 11.5 weeks, and yesterday we got to see our new little babe, and everything looks great.

Check out Jack's shirt....this is how we told my family over Easter. He doesn't quite understand the concept of a baby, but knows there is one in my tummy, and asks every day if the baby can come out today. Ooooh, it's going to be along wait. I'm due November 23, a Thanksgiving babe! He says it should be a baby girl, and we should name her "Flick". Our fish's name is Flick....so no coincidence there. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to come up with something better.


When we told my family - my sister Jess had the camera ready...and here are a few of their reactions :) It was so much fun knowing they were as excited as we were! (Oh yeah, and Jess knew the minute I did pretty much, so there was no surprise for her!)





This week, my friend Gina asked why I haven't put any pictures of myself on the blog in ages. And here is a simple answer. Check out the picture below. I'm taking one for the team and showing you what I look like most nights by about 7:00. I have been so pukey this pregnancy... with Jacks I would get headaches, but never any puking... I guess this time I was much overdo. Every afternoon, at about 2:00 it begins and doesn't stop until I go to bed for the most part. I have been having some good days, so I'm thinking the worst part is over (or hoping....desperately hoping) and I'm sure Brad is too. He has been so great about keeping Jacks entertained at night while I'm hanging my head in the toilet! Needless to say, I have not been ready for many pictures these days!


Thank you to everyone that has sent adorable cards and gifts - we're so thrilled to share our news!

2 comments:

The Remme's said...

Congrats Rachel!!! Hang in there with the nausea :( When I got to week 15 I started to feel better...so hopefully it comes a little faster for you! Have a wonderful mother's day :)

Carissa said...

YAY! You finally got to tell the world your exciting news!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs