Thursday, July 16, 2009

Family of Three

I know, I know...this isn't a post about our new house. I have to admit that I have taken only about 4 pictures since we've moved in. Me. 4 pictures. How awful is that? I already regret not taking pictures of everyone helping us paint and move, but it wasn't exactly the first thing on my mind over the weekend. We're finally starting to get a bit more settled, and we all love our new found space. It's amazing how long it takes to get organized, but we're determined to have it done before Jack's party.

So - since I know a post is long overdue, here are some family pictures. The last family pictures as our little family of three. Why? Because I officially am getting larger by the day.
Larger.by.the.day.
Jess took these pics for us - isn't she great? Another one of her talents I both love and hate her for. (But why not take advantage of them, right??) We love that they were taken in the backyard of our condo - because lets face it - those trails are one of the things the condo was GREAT for.








4 comments:

Carissa said...

Super cute pictures! And love the new blog!

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures! Jess is sooo talented!

Marco Family said...

Awwww!! So cute!

Heidi Myhre said...

I can't stand it.

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs