Tuesday, January 5, 2010

These are the Days of our Lives....

I just wanted to show the story of our life.....

I will post more Christmas pictures later, but this one I had to get up right now. Since we were snowed in and even Christmas Eve service was cancelled this year, we all got dressed up for dinner at the farm. My Mom asked the kids to do a mini-program with some songs just like we used to do when I was a kid.

Here are the kids singing....the Newman kids standing nicely, and Jacks hanging from the mantle.
Typical, totally typical.

4 comments:

Carissa said...

OMG! That is hilarious!

Heidi Myhre said...

ha ha ha!!! THAT is funny :)

Jess said...

OMG...that freakin' cracks me up. LOVE him.

Kelley and Gary said...

That is hilarious!!!! Only Jack.

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs