Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fin's Room!

This post is MUCH overdue. Everyone has been asking to see Fin's room....so here it is!!
I initially took so long because I wanted to show everyone her newborn photo session AFTER our holiday cards went out, and since they just went out last week, I can finally show them off!
It was so much fun to put a girl's room together. I had much help from my sister, but we really enjoyed doing it! The inspiration was the quilt my Mom made for Finley, which could not have turned out prettier if you ask me!

I love this clothesline. I had seen the pettiskirt online and KNEW I had to have it for my little gal if she was a girl, so I actually ordered it the day we found out we were having a princess.
My sister's OH SO TALENTED friend Rachel made me the bloomers and Baby Sis shirt....

Jess found a gal that made the pants to match the whole ensemble, and then I used the leftover scraps from the quilt, some Baby Legs, and a Finley onesie to finish the line.

Isn't the quilt adorable?? I did not get the sewing gene from my Mom, that's for sure.



I had two shadowboxes on the dresser and one hadn't yet been filled, so when Jess had these suckers as party gifts for the kids from Avery's birthday, I knew exactly what I had to do with Fin's since she couldn't eat it anyway!


I have to admit I think this is my favorite room in the house. :)

5 comments:

Carissa said...

So so so cute Rach! I do have to say the pictures don't even do it justice...it is just amazing in real life!!!

Unknown said...

very very cute!!! Carissa was telling me all about it :)

Jodee said...

What a fabulous nursery! Finley is one lucky little girl! I especially love the clothes line! It is just precious! You did a great job! Thanks for sharing with us nosy Nellies!

Heidi Myhre said...

I love it. Maybe you could come decorate my house?!!

Unknown said...

You are so talented! I am hiring you when I have kids (you'll be long done at that point!). Absolutely adorable.

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs