Thursday, February 25, 2010

We Look So Young...

Oh, how young Brad and I look in this picture...

This was taken on day two of our honeymoon, and today we celebrate our 4th anniversary.

Does anyone else hate their wedding photos? Because I just looked through all 1,476 of them (yes, that is the count) and found not ONE that I wanted to put up here for this post. Sigh....

The sad part is our wedding was so much fun...but that simply didn't get captured in our photos. Someday we're going to renew our vows. I'll wear the feathers in my hair I adore so much. I'll hire a really great photographer to capture the day...and our kids will be with us, and it will be a great big party. Those photos are going to ROCK. Yep, someday.

But back to today...because today and every day is awesome with my fun little family.
I love you, B...here's to the rest of our lives!!

2 comments:

Heidi Myhre said...

How sweet.

Marco Family said...

ahhhh!!!! Love it! Congrats on 4 years!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs