Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Circle de Mayo

This year for my birthday, Brad and I decided to play hooky (you know..PTO style) and go to the Twins game. I'm not going to lie...it was COOOOLD. I hadn't yet been to Target Field though, so we did a ton of walking around which was just as fun!
I took Brad's picture with just the grass behind him...because he claims this is eventually what our yard will look like. Sigh...the life of marrying a baseball player...

And this is me...true Rachel style...with a blanket. (Just ask Gary Pankake!)
Seriously - I'm a blanket brat.
We took these with Brad's phone...



And on every birthday (OK, not every birthday....I was preggers last year) I take a shot of Patron. I blame the love of tequila on my holiday birthday!


This year it just happened to come in the classiest of glasses...a plastic Twins cup. Oh yeah - and a reminder for next year...they do NOT chill anything, even if you ask! :)

And why the post title?
I was trying to think of a clever sign to bring to the game to get "Circled by Bert" so Jess came up with the phrase "Circle de Mayo - it's my Birthday!" Now if I would have remembered to actually MAKE the sign, it would have been sweet. HA. Next year......next year.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs