Thursday, August 4, 2011

nicky's shower

This weekend, we're going to be a busy little family celebrating Brad's sister's wedding.
My two little munchkins and my handsome husband are all in the wedding.
{so naturally I bought matching shoes...}

A couple of weeks ago, I threw Nicky a bridal shower.
It was a HOT afternoon, so I was glad we had it planned for inside :)

I've been completely obsessed with chevron for quite some time, so that was my inspiration...
although nothing but the invitations actually had chevron on them.





{toni MOH, nicky, and karli}

Brad's grandma Gail even dressed to match.
That woman is as spunky as possible - LOVE her.



Hopefully I can get at least one picture of my kiddos smiling at the wedding this weekend.
{Although I'm fairly certain I never did at their age!}

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs