Friday, August 26, 2011

liezel


This summer, we felt so lucky that Brad's cousin Liezel
{also known as our first and pretty much only paid babysitter since Jacks was a tiny babe}
didn't have a summer job.

When she asked if she could nanny for us during the summer, we were thrilled.
The kids adore her.  And I honestly can't believe the summer is already over.
She's getting older, and I'm not quite sure what we're going to do when she goes to college.

Maybe bring our kids to her dorm room so we can sneak in a date!??
I may just do it....don't dare me.

I snapped this on Liezel's last day...in the midst of pure chaos of trying to get everyone ready for Nicky's rehearsal dinner...
and she looks cute even though she was working for a crazy Mom  :)

Reason #1001 I love this girl.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs