Tuesday, September 6, 2011

first day

 Believe me, no one has noticed the lack of blogging skills on here more than me....
Well, maybe Kelly...but at least she hasn't left threatening messages on my FB page like she has my sister :)

More on that later...and I promise I will catch up on summer eventually.

Today, I happen to have my camera with me, so you get first dibs on little man's first day of school.

Jacks could NOT have been more excited for today.  Even though he's five, we decided to put him in a Kindergarten-readiness program this year at the private school near our house.  He only wore his backpack for about an hour and a half before it was actually time to leave... :)


I promised if he took one nice picture, I would take a picture of him riding his scooter...which he did fully dressed for 45 minutes waiting waiting waiting for Brad and I to walk out the door.
{And don't worry...his helmet was on until the pictures were snapped...I had to do his hair, you know...}

 Just as we were in the front yard, our adorable neighbors popped out for their first day too.
Oh, how easy it will be next year when Pete can wear a uniform!!
Quinn is starting Kindergarten, and Nina is in 3rd grade.

 Walking...NOT holding my hand.  {tear}
 This is his OK, Mom....take my picture and leave face.
How grown up he is....
I hope you look forward to every first day of school as much as this one, Jacks....
I know you'll do great!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs