Monday, September 26, 2011

party of five

So, here it is...the big explanation of why blogging hasn't exactly been on the top of the list.

Yep, a party of five.

We are more than excited to have another little nugget join our little family. However, I do have to admit...I am more than excited to start feeling better again. I'm tired of winning gold medals in the puking Olympics. Too much info?  Well, it's been brutal to say the least.  No, I don't need to be hooked up to iv's, but I'm pretty sure Brad is tired of me whining about how awful I feel, and I know I'm ready to get my spunk back.

But another little babe...how worth it is that!?

Two more little feet running in our already crazy house.
A new three-ring circus.
More wrestling matches.
More tickle tortures.
More stories at night.
One more round of prayers and songs.
A full house, and even more full are our hearts.

Expected arrival!?

And yes, that does mean that I am not 16 20 weeks pregnant like I look in the photos.
The nasty little trick your body plays on you the third time around.
"You're preggers!?  Well then, let's get this maternity pants party started. IMMEDIATELY."

Oh, little baby...how I can't wait to fill those shoes.
Now be a good boy or girl...
Grow and thrive in the little home of yours. If you're anything like your brother and sister, I know you'll be in NO hurry.

And remember, Mommy loves you already.

2 comments:

The Remme's said...

YAYAYAYA congrats!!! I wish you would have screwed up on your post like I did .... hehe. Hope you start to feel better. I feel your pain. I am now 17 weeks and finally keeping some food down. Zofran is my best friend :) But we tend to forget as mommas how we feel these early weeks.....cause we do it alll over again!

Congrats to the new family of 5!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! You're so creative, I absolutely love the pictures!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs