Monday, October 3, 2011

iPhone photos

Here's what's been going on in the past couple of months via my iPhone...

A sad attempt to get her bib off during dinner.  When Jacks said it was her princess hair, she left it the rest of the meal.

Little hands outside of windows on warm days. Love.
An edible pumpkin with no stem? Jip.And weird.
 
Friday Night Shenanigans.
Me and Finny....lovin' up lots of lake time.
Having a car was before the big birthday party.
 Remote control cars, a 5 year old dream land.
 Finley pointing out what her and Jessi were going to be for Halloween.
No, not Finley and MOMMY, Finley and Jessi. Hmph.
{But Je - I think you'd look great looking like Carmen Miranda! Hee hee}

 Nice helmet, Pete. And nice face.
 Parker Playdate.
 My cute little ring bearer and flower girl.
 
 My girlfriend didn't believe how big I'd gotten over the week.  Well, this is my view, and proof to her.

Peace out, Peeps.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs