Tuesday, October 25, 2011

meeting miss ryann

Last week, 5 of us girlfriends {and little man Parker} flew out to Milwaukee to visit Gina, and meet her newest member...Little Miss Ryann Marie.

It is funny how quickly you forget what little peanuts we bring home.
Ryann was 11 days old, and SO cute, cuddly, and unbelievably sweet.
I am pretty sure we heard her cry only once, and she's such a good sleeper for her Mommy...
{and we all know that's what we pray for, right!?}

I mean....just SOAK in this cuteness.



She has made me even more anxious to meet my baby.
Which I do realize is a LOOOOONG time away :)



Big brother Donovan was quite the little show off for the girls.
He even had to whip out Lightning McQueen in case we didn't know how awesome he was :)

Friday night before we left, we got to take Gina out to dinner.
It was the typical dinner with lots of chatting, a few tears, and lots of laughs.
I'm so fortunate to have these girls in my life...and we make some pretty beautiful babies if I do say so myself :)

2 comments:

Marco Family said...

cant express how much you all mean to me!!!! wow am i lucky! (notice no caps, typing one handed while holding a baby) love you!!!!!!

Carissa said...

Such a wonderful weekend! LOVED every second with my girls!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs