Monday, December 12, 2011

christmas program

This Sunday marked the start of Christmas with the Sunday School program at church.
My Mom and Dad were in town for my Dad's birthday and a delicious dinner the night before, so I begged her to take a picture before we left the house. I mean, you never know with this little family, you may never get another picture around Christmas.

Jack's face pretty much summed up how I feared the day would go:



But we did manage a decent pic. WOW.

Here we are during the program. Oh yeah, it was a family affair.
And nothing makes a pregnant girl feel more confident than wearing a burlap sack. Sigh.
I mean, don't we all look thrilled!? Ha.

My favorite group of little munchkins.

These two little men make me giggle so much. Just try looking at those faces without shaking your head with a chuckle. I dare you.

Smiles compliments of a candy cane in hand and mouth.

And I'm not sure I'm even going to try to take a picture of these two on Christmas Eve. 
Lord knows this is as good as it gets for my kiddos!!

After church we had the most DELISH chili compliments of Newman.
Find his recipe here.  Holy Hannah, I'm trying this with chicken.
My mouth is still watering just thinking about it.
And I promise it has nothing to do with being preggers. :) Or maybe it does.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs