Thursday, December 1, 2011

two

She did it. My current baby turned two.
Although she's the first to correct you that she's no baby, she's a big girl.

For a couple of weeks leading to her party, we'd ask her who's birthday it was going to be.
It's MY birthday, she'd say.
She's so sweet, and still continues to grow up even when I bet her not to.

Little Miss Finley is talking up a storm.
She carries on full conversations with anyone that will listen, including her babies.
She cracks us up with the things she says.
{Side note - isn't it funny how many things kids pick up from their older siblings!?}

And on that note, she LOVES her brother....and can now successfully bully him as much as he does her.
She's a tough chick.


{Oh yeah, and meet Fiona. Her new Cabbage Patch Kid. She's the newest member of our family who goes EVERYWHERE with us.}


Kas snapped this picture quickly when I tried to get her to smile for a picture by herself. Meaning without Fiona.
Bad choice by Mommy.
{It's my party and I'll cry if I want to}

After some bribing, I did get this one.
That's as good as it gets at this stage in her little life.
Pink tounge compliments of the copious amounts of candy eaten at a candy shoppe party.


Tea party with Aves
{Cute tee made by Darcy....so adorable}
Silliness with Miya.

Her party hat.
Jess was spot on with "It's MY Birthday!"
Even Jess had heard it enough times to know.

She has been blowing out fake candles and singing Happy Birthday to her babies since a little one turned a year old at daycare. But when it came to her, she turned into a shy little gal. NOT normal :)

And that's it.
I never take a ton of pictures at birthday parties since we're usually so busy running around, but this time was particularly horrible.

Happy Birthday Finley Dana.

Now that reminds me, I should really blog about Jack's birthday, huh??  Now that I'm not feeling like I'm going to die feeling better I have no good excuse.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs