Wednesday, November 30, 2011

timeline

Here's a recap of my night:

Came home from yoga and a little dishing with my sisters at 9:30pm, both kids in bed. Dishes done. All toys put away.
Good hubby.

10:30pm - Went to sleep
11:45pm - Jacks came into our room.
11:46pm - Got Jacks a glass of water, put him back to bed
1:15am - Woke up abruptly to Finley screaming "FIONA! FIONA!"
1:16am - Went in to find her new beloved Cabbage Patch Kid stuck in the rails of her crib
Unstuck the doll, rubbed Fin's back, sang her a song, waddled back to bed
2:03am - Jacks climbs into bed again. His cough was keeping him up, so I gave up and let him sleep in my bed
2:15am - Look at the clock
2:30am - Think I have fallen back to sleep, wake to snoring husband. Ask said husband to roll over
2:35am - Coughing attack by Jacks, get a glass of water
2:37am - Realize I have to pee, up again
2:45am - Husband snoring again
2:55am - Jacks rolls on top of my head
3:00am - Go to Fin's big girl bed, try to get some good sleep
3:15am - Finley crying, let her cry it out, she's fine
3:20am - Can hear snoring AND coughing coming from my bedroom
3:30am - Go to couch, decide to watch senseless TV
4:45am - Realize I'm still watching TV, shut my eyes and think I fell asleep
5:05am - Hear hubs get in the shower
5:30am - Hubby leaves, Jacks up...it's morning

10:15am - Writing a blog trying to stay awake. It's going to be one.long.day.

Just getting ready to be up all night with my precious nugget, right??

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Oh Rach! What a night! Hope you got some better sleep last night:)

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs