Wednesday, November 16, 2011

punkins

On a fantastic day for October weather, it worked out well that while Kasey was in town, we could go to the pumpkin patch. 
My Mom, Dad and Jess and the kids all came, and we had so much fun.



Secrets, secrets... I'm sure not inappropriate AT ALL :)



So....this is what I get when I ask my littles to take a picture together. 
And you better have a FAST shutter speed just to catch  a masterpiece like this...

And this is what Jess gets. Pure perfection. Ahhhh, yes. Totally unfair. 
Because believe me, it's not for a lack of effort on my part.

A Melman pumpkin?



And one of my favorites from the afternoon...

Happy Fall, Y'all. 
What!? It's pretty much winter??  Yeah, I still have summer posts to write, lay off.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs