Tuesday, November 29, 2011

20 weeks

20 Weeks!
I would love to say I am halfway there, but we all know that's unfortunately not the case with these babies.
Next week I'll be more like half-way.

Non-the-less, I'm feeling AWESOME. Really tired some days, but for the most part, still enjoying this trimester.
Baby is moving a ton, and Brad and Kara have both felt him move.

Yep, I called it a him. I do that all the time. See, I'm 99.9% sure this baby is a boy.
We had our ultrasound today, and although the sex of this baby is written in an envelope, we haven't found out quite yet what it is. We really wanted the kids to be involved in finding out, so we're having a little reveal on Saturday. {No, we're not going to lie and say we don't know this time.}

But seriously, if it says this baby is a girl....I will insist upon another ultrasound to find the boy parts that was apparently missed the first time around. That's how sure I am that there's a little wenis in there.
Brad claims he knows it's a girl. What does he know. :)

Moving on...
20 weeks.

There is something seriously distorted about this picture. I am MUCH larger than this picture shows.
I have no idea where the baby was hiding here, but it is VERY deceiving.


See, this is more like it....HUGE.  No really.....HUGE.
And here's our little nugget {ah hem BOY ah hem}
I'm a little worried about the nose in this picture, although the ultrasound tech swears its just an arm or something behind him. To me he looks like a cartoon character, so I need to ask the doc about that one.

He did win the cuteness award when he kept sticking out his tongue, then we knew for sure it was one of our kids.

We can't wait to meet you, little Hoverson. Now do your job and put some meat on those bones.

2 comments:

Mergen's said...

Props to you for being able to leave that envelope on the table! Can't wait to hear if he has a wenis! LOL

Carissa said...

My adorable friend! You are too cute! Can't wait to hear the announcement on Saturday!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs