Wednesday, April 4, 2012

when mommy's away...

This past weekend, my Mom had her annual "hunting" weekend with us girls.
Since my Dad goes hunting every year, my Mom tries to get all of the girls together for a weekend, too.
A weekend of shopping, eating, and more laughing than should be physically possible.
To quote Kasey on Facebook:
"GIRLS WEEKEND!!!! My mom says this is her version of my dad's hunting trip... Pretty sure the only thing I'll be hunting down is the hot tub."

And it was perfectly perfect. Minus the fact that I felt like my legs were going to fall off after walking so much on Saturday. Just a bummer it didn't make baby Hove want to join us a little early.

So, while I was away, I got pictures text to me as to what my kiddos and adorable hubby were up to.
Apparently sitting around the house was NOT one of the things they were going to do.

First up, Breakfast.
B LOVES to make breakfast. And apparently with a turned back, Fin decided to help herself to her own syrup.
Holy Hannah. I'm not sad I wasn't there for the floor that needed to be scrubbed after this meal.



Lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings.
When Brad asked what they should do for lunch Fin quickly replied "B-Dubs would be fun!!" Ha, a girl after her daddy's heart.

{Nice smile, Pete...}

And a trip to the zoo.  See? No sitting around for these guys.


And last but not least...
Ice cream all over her face, sunglasses, and her big brother.
I'm pretty sure Fin was in heaven.
 

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs