Wednesday, March 28, 2012

hamburglar

37 Weeks....

I decided I had better throw on probably my most favorite maternity shirt to document it....

This shirt is technically not maternity. I bought this shirt when I was preggo with Jacks thinking it would get me by for a bit before I had to bite the bullet and purchase actual maternity clothes. Little did I know it would turn into the most comfortable top I would wear during my pregnancies.

It has worn and washed so well it still looks new, compared to most of my items that I have worn WAAAAY past the point of being cute anymore.

The problem: Since the first moment I put this shirt on, Brad calls me the Hamburglar.
Yep, you know...the McDonalds guy that steals the burgers from Grimace??
No?
Here he is.
 
Seriously. I come down the steps and the first thing I hear is "HAMBURGLAR!!!"
It never got old, not even 6 years later.

And since I will never be able to wear this top when I'm not pregnant, I thought I should document it so I don't ever forget.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs