Tuesday, March 20, 2012

st pats

I figured I needed to document the lack of clothing the kids needed this St. Patty's Day.
I'm not going to lie, I LURVE the 80 degree weather we've been having.
Bring it on, summer. Please stay.

 
My kids had me cracking up this weekend...

Conversation 1 (on the first unseasonably warm day)
Jacks: "Mom, is it spring??"
Me: "Well, I don't know, but it certainly feels like it to me!"
Jacks, whispering: "YESSSSSSSSSS, that means baby's coming today!"
I had to retract all of my "baby will come in the spring" talk that I've said all winter. Woops.

Conversation 2....Fin's first joke:
Fin: "Mama!! Knock knock!"
Me: "Who's there??"
Fin: "Banana"
Me: "Banana Who?"
Fin: "Banana Gramma Sandy! HAhahahahahahahaha!!!"
Props to her for telling it in the right format, huh??

I honestly could have bathed the kids like ten times over the course of the weekend. We spent every waking moment outside...filled with sand, sidewalk chalk and dirt, and ended it far too late on Sunday night grilling out with Darcy, Joel, and Parker. Seriously, best way to start "spring". The kids were WAAAAAY over-tired on Monday morning (and their Mommy too), but at least we have the week to recover before the next nice weekend!

Oh yeah, and did you hear me Mother Nature? Stay like this, please. And thank you.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs