Monday, March 12, 2012

snow!?

I can't believe this picture was taken only two weeks ago.
Snow. What Jacks had been waiting for....and so he promptly made a snow man with Daddy.

It was so cute, but with the football helmet on, every time I looked out and saw the helmet I thought there was a little guy in our front yard!

 


The girls stayed nice and warm inside. :) 
 

Like I said, I can't believe that was only two weeks ago since yesterday the kids and I went to church and to the park with NO JACKETS. Crazy.

This weekend was awesome.
*Jacks had a playdate with Beckett which wore him out {Nice job, Jess...not an easy task}, and I pushed Fin on the swing more times than I can count.

*My dad was here over the weekend.
{Have I mentioned I have the best parents EVER!? You know, like a Dad who gives up his weekend to finish our basement!? Yeah, I do.}
That kept both he and Brad busy all day Saturday. All day as in my Dad left at 12:45am...yikes.

*It ended with a Sunday night dinner out with my sisters.I can't recall the last time I have laughed as hard as I did at dinner. My sisters are pretty much amazing, hysterical, and mean
{Only because half of the laughter was at my expense...and let's be honest, I deserve it},
and I could not love them more than I do.
Perfect ending to a beautiful weekend. Maybe next time I won't be too tired to take out my camera.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs