Friday, March 2, 2012

weekend away

A couple of weekends ago, Brad and I were lucky enough to get away for the weekend.
My college girlfriends all came together for a weekend at Liz's.
No kids. With husbands.

It was so much fun, complete with food, doing a lot of nothing, more food, and even a dance party.

Did I mention food? Gina and I getting dinner ready, and yes - we really did go through all of those tortillas.



Saturday night we went bowling, and since none of the guys were all in the same place at the same time, they get no picture love.

El Pregos

And this picture sums up why I love my girlfriends. As soon as a picture is over there are rude comments, funny poses, and pure disgust.
Never a dull moment.


I did find MANY more pictures on my camera, but I'm sure everyone will be thankful I used some restraint while posting. :)

Love you, girlies! (Oh yeah, and your boys too.)

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs