Wednesday, February 29, 2012

anniversary picture fail

Saturday Brad and I celebrated our anniversary.
Since we haven't taken a picture together in quite a while, I thought I'd ask Jacks to take one for us.
This is what we got...

Fail.
So we decided to set the timer instead.

Fail again.
So I re-set and tried again.

The kids were MORE than excited to get to the Newman house, so they couldn't leave us alone for .2 seconds to get a picture.
Fail again.
I love how Fin is just DYING to get her scarf on. Usually it's a struggle to get her coat on...

Instead, we settled on this picture. Which makes me look like an alien. A puffed up alien.
Sweet.
Fail.

Good thing the date was awesome.
It was indeed a Happy Anniversary :)

3 comments:

Marco Family said...

I love it!!!! One thing that didn't fail...making it 5 years!!!!!! Congrats!!!

Marco Family said...

Sorry six years..even better!

Carissa said...

Ahhh...and it is pictures/posts like this that you remember forever! And it makes me laugh:) Happy Anniversary Rach and Brad!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs