Tuesday, February 14, 2012

girls day

Last week I got to spend an entire day with my little lady.
Just her and I, hanging around the house due to daycare being closed.

Although April seems so far away, I know my days left with her as my youngest are few and far between...so we took full advantage.
It was all up to her - anything she wanted to do, we did.

The morning started with her favorite - a bubble bath.

LOTS and LOTS of playing babies.
Rocking the babies, showing me how to calm down a crying baby, reading and singing to babies, and then naptime for babies.


Another one of her favs, but one that doesn't happen as often as she wants {because it kills my belly} is bouncing on my feet.

Hiding from monsters...

And pickles for lunch. I finally convinced her to add some carrots and turkey in too, so I guess this one was SLIGHTLY Mom's choice too.

I have to admit, it was one of the most fun days I've had in a long time.
It is so rare that I can spend time with just her anymore, and she is one spunky little lady.

She was so excited to pick Jacks up from school though, I'm pretty sure she was ready for some interaction other than just Mommy. :)

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs