Friday, February 10, 2012

30 weeks

Here she is, the 30 week belly, in all her glory.
So, liver issues again. Nothing too out of the ordinary since I did with Fin too, but I now get to hear this baby's heartbeat  and have a nurse tell me just HOW SMALL my veins really are once a week until the little lady decides to join us. In my calculations, about 11 weeks unless I'm induced again.
And yes, that's a LONG time for this big belly to get even bigger. Bring it on, little nugget, bring it on.

This pregnancy has also brought me these:
the most puffed up lips I've ever had in my whole life.

The picture doesn't really do them justice, and they usually shrink down a bit as the day goes on.
1. Who thought you could retain water in your LIPS?
2. Who needs lip injections when you can just get preggers instead?

You're welcome for leaving all of my wrinkles and enormous pores in the picture.
It's all about beauty, people. PURE beauty.
Bleh.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Looking good Rach! Can't wait to rub that baby belly!

Heather said...

Gorgeous belly! And lips! :) Hey - I envy you. I had to look pretty hard for my ankles today. I'm 30 weeks today. It feels like "almost there!" and "ten weeks to go?!?!" all at the same time.

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs