Monday, February 6, 2012

litte bums

I'm sorry, but is there anything cuter than little tiny bums?

Seriously, so adorbs.

She did it. She's totally potty trained. She's a CHAMP.
I haven't bought diapers in one month. That will be THREE WHOLE MONTHS diaper free in this house.
We haven't been diaper free in 5.5 years....so we are jumping for joy around here...

Plus, I thought I was going to have to go up a size in pants for the Finster, now those tiny buns fit perfectly into her pants.

And I'm sorry, but seriously, there's nothing cuter than when a little one starts wearing undies...their bums look SO SMALL!

And on a totally unrelated note....just a funny story.
I was talking to Jess on the phone {shocker, I know} and I made a comment something to the tune of:
"I'm just glad she has such a good attitude about it."
Since Finley was attached to my hip at the moment, she blurts out...
"I NOT have a bad attitude, JACKSON does!"
Keep in mind the story had nothing to do with Fin at all.
I immediately started laughing and asked Jess if she had heard what I had, and it was confirmed.

Hmmmm...attitude adjustment discussions MAY have been going on in our house lately, what do you think?

3 comments:

Mergen's said...

Way to go.. We are not even close in this house!

Carissa said...

Way to go Fin! And your momma is right...you have a cute little bum!

Kendra said...

Little bums are the cutest :)

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs