Wednesday, March 21, 2012

baby brecken

So, I've got a couple of pretty rude friends.
Both Beth AND Tracie had their babies on Sunday.
Beth was due the 23rd, and Tracie was due the 31st. 
Both went early, surely making this last month of pregnancy even longer for this Mama that always goes past her due date.

I'm not going to lie, though...I didn't waste any time going to the hospital to see Beth and her new little man, Mr. Brecken Anthony Dunleavy.

He's perfect. I mean, he's PERFECT. Adorable, dark hair, and when he opens his eyes there is no doubt they came from his gorgeous Mommy. I could have smelled him all night long, but the nurse had to take him to do his 24 hour test...


Oh yeah, and that rude friend, Beth??  She did really just have a baby. I know, you can hate her too...it's OK.
She looks fab, and I'm so excited for her and her little family.
 
And yep, he's already flashing me some sort of sign to tell me off, so he's obviously got a little of his Daddy in him too. :)

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs