Friday, August 17, 2012

bowling

Thursday night, Brad and I were sitting talking to the kids when Brad blurted out...
"OK, guys - here's the deal. If you guys pick up all of the toys in the basement, we're going to go bowling."
I don't get shocked very easily, but I'm pretty sure I just looked at him like he was on drugs.
We were all so excited.
Let me just say, I've never seen Jacks clean so quickly in my entire life.

Since we've never taken the kiddos bowling before {terrible, I know} they were more than a little pumped.


Look at that form!
Jacks had asked me earlier in the day "Mom, is that what you're wearing?" When I said yes he just said "Well, your hair looks pretty crazy."  Too bad for him I didn't do anything about it before we left the house.

Doesn't she look amused??? She was far more excited than she leads on in her cool attitude.

So he might have a little dinner left on his face...

Lo was a great little cheerleader. All smiles all night long...even right after her four month shots.

Yep, she's my daughter. Underwear hanging out and all.

Did you get the memo? She's two going on thirteen.
Let me rephrase...she was all smiles all night with the exception of taking pictures with her Mommy.  Figures.
It's a long time to wait for your turn...especially when your little sister's ball takes about 5 minutes to get to the pins.

It's too bad she's not adored, right??  Sheesh.
A sad sad sight. 


Dad: 159
Jacks: 101
Mom: 90
Finley: 91

Yeah, seriously I lost. And I did try.
I'm the worst bowler in the world.
What's even more sad? One of my spares was thrown by Finley.
Perhaps I need lessons. :)

1 comment:

Erica Wirtz said...

How fun!!! I think we might need to try a family bowling outing some day soon. I think the girls would love it :) Where did you guys go?

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs