Monday, August 6, 2012

six

Jackson Pete turned six years old last week.
Six.
Every year I think that he sounds so old. I probably will for the rest of my life I'm guessing.

I love this little man and all he's brought to my life.
He continues to show me how to grow as a parent.
He has made me realize what it truly means to be patient and understanding to others.
He has taught me what it is to be a Mom.

I love that he is growing into such a lovely boy to be around.
I love that he is old enough to recognize his differences, and tries his best to be his best {most of the time}.
I love that he thinks he is now too old to tell me he loves me.
I loves that he made up a secret handshake that means I love you so he can tell me even in front of his friends.
I love that he is young enough to still kiss me goodnight.
I love the way he stands in front of the mirror getting his spiked hair "just right".
I love how much he loves his sisters.

I love how he rolls his eyes when I tell him I'm going to take his pictures on his birthday...
I love you, Jackson Pete.





1 comment:

Carissa said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Adorable pictures Rach!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs