Sunday, November 2, 2008

Giddy Up!

Jacks was a cowboy for Halloween this year.  He thought he looked like Woody from Toy Story, and I was fine with that as long as he would keep his outfit on!
Here...sitting with the Newman kids...Captain Hook, Peter Pan, and Tinkerbell!
Brad was dressed up as Tate...this was really funny because he kept telling Tate he was going to do it, and if you know Tate very well...everything Brad did was just like him.  I wasn't going to dress up at all, but found this mask......don't ask what I was.  Jack said I looked like a bird.  OK?
So I said I wasn't going to dress up, right?  Tell that to Kelley, who had old dresses for all of us.  Too funny.  You can't even see my ridiculous wig because it was so dark out, but we definitely made a statement.  And don't you think it's unfair that Kelley - the planner of it all - got to be a Southern Belle, and was the prettiest of all of us??  Rigged, totally rigged.
We had such a fun Halloween - tons of more pictures in the October slide show.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs