Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mini Vegas

On Saturday, Brad and I spent the day in Mankato. We got to spend the day with Derek and Ashley (my best friend from High School). Ashley is due with their first baby in January, and has been on bed rest, so we wanted to visit them. I didn't dare ask to take a picture of her, even though she looks GREAT! I can't believe she's as far along as she is, her belly is still pretty tiny.

In the evening, we headed over to my friend Andrea's 30th birthday party. She is so stinkin' adorable. Here is Erin, myself, and Andrea at the party.



Brad was glad when Willie showed up. You'd never know I was the reason these two are friends...seriously. We had so much fun running into everyone we love from Kato. And not to mention how much things change! We even got to end the night with a "Backstage Pass" at Rounders, Willie's new bar that will open in December (hopefully). :)

Here's a bit of randomness, but what's a night without a little Patron??



Thanks to Amanda and Ryan, too....we were sad you guys weren't in town, but thanks for letting us take over your house. An ADORABLE house I may add!

When we were leaving town, Brad said..."Seriously, Mankato is like our Mini Vegas, we can't do that every weekend!" Totally true, but so much fun. You know we'll be back!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs