Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tired Just Watching

I started thinking today that I have not been pulling my weight around here when it comes to keeping our blog up to date so I decided to share a couple short clips of Jack's favorite things to do these days!

This one is from the Mall of America last week. We decided to take a family day to the mall to do some Christmas shopping and figured Jack deserved a little ride time. Here he is on his favorite ride! Watch Jack watch everyone else on the ride. If everyone else is having a good time, so is Jack!



Jack has started becoming less and less afraid of things these days. If you need proof of this, see the  Halloween post earlier this month! Here is one of him blowing bubbles in the tub. Lately he has been laying down on his back with only his mouth and nose above water. He has also found that he can blow bubbles if he sticks his face under water!  Don't worry, nothing inappropriate here...




This last one was from tonight! Rach and I were cleaning up after supper and he came into the kitchen and did a somersault right in front of us. Granted, he did end up crashing into the wall when he finally flipped but it was cute and a first! We asked if he would show us again so we could record and he screamed "YES". He then started going somersault crazy. I think the world better watch out for his little man in the 2028 Summer Olympics!


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hey guys. I don't want to spoil your "first" but Jacks was doing summersaults for me all day last Friday. He did them so well I thought he had been doing them for a long time! What a hoot. He is such a fun little guy. Love, Gma Sandy

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs