Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Book Club, Baseball, Bardens, and Barfing

The weekend was full of stuff to do. Friday night Brad went to Mankato, Jack and Tate went to the farm, and I went to Book Club. I LOVE my book club. It's not so much about the book we read (although we do seem to talk about it for about 15 minutes) but much more about girls getting together to play games and chat. It's so much fun.
Here is Myself and Kristin - we didn't know we lived in the same condo building until we joined the "club"!
Ninah brought over her brand new baby...SUCH a little sweetheart.
And can you tell Tracie's favorite part is winning the game?? You do NOT want to see what she looks like when she loses :)
Brad was in Mankato for the weekend to play snow softball (I know, not baseball, but softball didn't start with a "B" for the blog title). He had a really great time, but definitely had the bruises to show for it. I stopped by to snap a couple of pictures and see my Kato guys.

By the way - nice fur, Joe.
Brad and Willie
Next stop - the Barden's. I was SO excited I was finally healthy enough to go visit Ashley, Derek, and baby Shay. She is two months old now - and still SO TINY. She weighs 8 pounds, and Ashley swears she's huge, but she was still tiny to me.
After having to leave Shay, (sigh....) I went to the farm to pick up the boys. Tate and Jacks had so much fun, as always.
Tate is into giving wedgies, so you better believe I get him back whenever I can!
This was Jacks when I got to the farm, he had slept for over 3 hours!
I thought something was up with Jack for sleeping that long, but he was so excited that Tate was going to spend the night with us again. They got along great, we went to Edinborough Park in the morning and they played and ran for over 2 hours. When we got home, Jacks was in such a great mood - until shortly after Brad walked through the door that evening. Out of nowhere, the flu began... it was a rough one, too. He couldn't hold anything including water down, and I was up most of the night with him. I'm happy to report, he's feeling MUCH better today!


Sorry for the long post, but when you've got a great weekend like we did, there's much to report :)

2 comments:

Heidi Myhre said...

I am so glad that little Jacks is feeling much better. And I agree!!....nice fur, Joe! :)

Carissa said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Nice and busy...just how you like it right Rach?!!? I also have to comment on Joe's fur. That is hot!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs