Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The First of Many

And so...the updates begin. Brad of course decided not to start with something fun for ALL of us - but fun for HIM. (Just kidding, B!) Last night he and Jacks put in a new organized closet for him. To Brad's defense, mine has been done since we first got married because I tried to put so many clothes on the existing one that it fell down in the middle of the night...so it was time he got a fancy shmancy one for himself.

Can you tell he's lovin' the "Handy Manny" role?


I have a feeling our next update will NOT be something fun to our house, but a new computer. Augh, ours is as old as....hmmmmm, I don't even know, but it's old. And with a hack like my husband, I think it will be next on the list. Now if Photoshop comes with it, we might be talkin'. :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

If photoshop comes with it I'm moving in...I don't care how small that freakin condo is! :) You're good at cutting, right?

Rachel said...

Hey - the more the merrier around here. As long as we stay above the 1:1 ratio...1 square foot per person :)

And yes, WWtS. Wiz With the Siz, baby.

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs