Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Fun and Daddy's Home!

So - last week was a crazy week. With Brad being gone, neither Jack nor I getting much sleep, and a neighbor from hell (LONG story) let's just say it was an interesting week for this house.

The exciting thing is we got to spend Friday - Sunday with the Newman kids. We had them over on Friday night - and played played played. Tate thought the kids should wear the nets as hats!



Saturday we went to the farm to play outside - but the weather was SO COLD we ended up running all over Grandma and Grandpa's house instead. They were leaving for Mexico this week, so we were glad they let us come stay, the kids always have so much fun there.

Sunday we came home late in the morning - and Brad was there to greet us! Jack was so excited to see him...and they celebrated by fighting over ice cream. I have to admit, I was glad he was home too, but I celebrated by taking a Loooooong nap! :)


On a side note - I realized when posting these pictures that Jack is once again without clothes in pictures. I hope this nudity phase ends soon....he even peed on the floor tonight. Let me just say that did not go over well. Ha. Ah, boys.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs