Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thank you, Craig's List

Brad and I have been a couple of Craig's List junkies for the past few weeks. I honestly have called it my part-time job. Although we haven't bought anything, we have sold a TON of stuff. An entertainment center, TV, Blue tooth headphones, jackets...anything we haven't used in a long time, or have replaced in the "condo upgrade".

A dining table was the next thing we needed to replace. Although I love the charm of my antique table my Grandpa re-did, it was time for it to go. (By go I mean store it at the farm with all of our other goodies we hope Kasey takes to college!) It had only 3 matching chairs, and one night Brad passed the comment "I can't wait to be able to cut my steak and not spill my drink". Ha. I even had the table in college, so maybe it was time to go.

We found a STEAL of a deal on this new table, and the best part...it was paid for my our Craig's List stuff!! Funny note - the guy that loaded the table and chairs for us was the same guy that bought our old TV that same morning!

We love the new table. I know it looks too big in the picture, but the leaf is in it...that's right - we can fit MORE PEOPLE! YAY! We don't have it that big, but it even came with eight stools. Who knew one could get so excited over a new table? :)

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs