Sunday, August 2, 2009

He's Three!

I can't believe I'm saying it, but our little man is THREE today. THREE! I just can't get over it. Why does it sound so much older than 2?? I know a lot of parents have already had their number 2 by the time their first one is this old, but it was weird to think this was the last birthday Jacks will have without a little brother or sister!

I'll post more later in the week of his party....but here's a little flashback.

My little guy (just over 5 lbs this day) on the way home from the hospital.
(Kas...I put this one in here for you since I know you loved his feet!!)

Three Months Old
One Year Old
The big 2
And this one was taken today playing with his balloons...man, this kid grew up fast!

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! Our daughter turned three yesterday. Time flies when you are having fun!

Carissa said...

Had a great time at the party yesterday! Happy Birthday Jack!

Heidi Myhre said...

I can't believe he's 3 either!!? I mean, seriously? I know it's been FOREVER since we've chatted, so hopefully we can talk soon. How are you? How are you feeling? I'll call you soon!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs