Friday, August 14, 2009

Weekend up north

We were so excited to be able to spend some time up north this year with the Newmans. They rent a house on the lake, and although our plans were definitely shortened since we took so much time off when we were moving, we had a blast. We only wish we had more time there!

Here are a ton of pictures (although I have TONS more on my computer)
Jack's first time fishing - and his first fish!
I love Beckett's face in this picture...



Look at those curls!
Jacks even went by himself....for about 10 seconds.

I'm sure my Mom will LOVE this picture, but she really was caught off guard by the camera, and it's so funny :) This woman cracks me up.
It rained almost every day they were up there, so the puddles were a plenty. The kids started walking really slowly through it...and then this kick happened.
And before we knew it...
It turned into something like this :)

Thanks for having us up, Newman fam!!

1 comment:

Marco Family said...

I wonder who he gets those curls from????? Maybe Rach? :)

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs