Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Run Run Running

I know I have tons to blog about - but I knew this one would be quick. Last night Brad, my Dad, and Newman went to the Twins game, and since Jess had a meeting, the kiddos came over to play. We LOVE when they come, and this time it consisted solely on running and rolling up and down the hills in our back yard. Yes, it was about 90 degrees out and Avery has long sleeves on (it was the FIRST thing Jess mentioned to me when they walked through the door.) She is so darn funny. These were taken on my phone so definitely not the best action shots, but still funny.

And I had to post this picture because Ave thought it was so hilarious. She wanted me to take her picture by herself, and JUST as she was getting close, she took a huge digger...and this is what my phone caught of it.
Jack and Aves are so funny - all Avery would have to say is "Jack - you're a Prince!" and they would RUN to each other with their arms open and hug and fall to the ground. They cracked me up all night. And Beckett just crawled around like a lion, purely content. Typical Beckers :)


No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs