Monday, July 5, 2010

the graduate

Tate graduated from Kindergarten this year. As my sister has mentioned, he refers to himself as "Tater Tater First Grader".

Why does this make me want to throw up? That he is growing up to be such a handsome, smart and thoughtful young man? That he is embarrassed when his Aunt wants to give him kisses in public? Isn't this the same little guy that would let me put barrettes in his hair and wear my necklaces around before Avery came into our lives and it was appropriate??

Man, he is going to steal some hearts, isn't he??

Fin Fin giving Beckett some love...

At least he'll still let me take cute pictures with him!

THIS right here. THIS is my favorite picture from the day. Jacks is convinced that he is a Newman. He is convinced that they should do nothing without him, and so when they were getting a "sibling" picture, can you tell he is also convinced he should be in the picture with them??
And we're so used to these oh my god I'm so embarrassed tiny meltdowns, I take a picture of it and Newman doesn't even flinch. Some day I will want to remember this, right? RIIIIGHT??

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs