Wednesday, July 14, 2010

while mama's away...she likes to play

I know I've said it before, but I have some of the best girlfriends a girl could hope for. My wish for Finley is since there are no sisters in sight for her, she can share that sisterhood in girlfriends like these.

About three times a year, we try really hard to get together. Sometimes we bring the boys, sometimes we bring the kiddos, but this time...it was all about the girls. We had so much fun, as we always do together, but this weekend was especially fun. I haven't been feeling well lately {I found out I have an ulcer, but all is good} so I was moving a bit more slow than usual, but it certainly didn't keep any of us down or off of the dance floor!

{Uh huh, we still got it....YEAH RIGHT}.

I think we're at the age where there will always be someone pregnant, but I think I'm safe to say even Preggers had a good time!


{the human highlighters}

A little touristy stop...


Trying to cool down from the heat.

At Improv Olympics...I laughed so hard I had tears... And on our way home. Although we did leave the babes behind, Parker spent the weekend in Milwaukee with Darcy's parents, and we helped her fly with him for the first time. He was a champ!
And how cute is this??

Hanging out on Carissa's baby bump.

Thanks to my besties for such a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs