Friday, July 2, 2010

the zooooooooooooooooooo

We had been talking about going to the zoo for AGES. Yet every time we had a free weekend, it poured. Jacks waited probably 6 weekends, and finally it was a nice day, so we packed our picnic and went.

We have been to the MN Zoo more times than I can count, but we had never taken Jacks to Como. It was a fun change of pace for us. It did end up raining in the afternoon, but I had B take Fin into a shelter while Jacks and I played in the rain.

When we got there Jack ran in yelling "The ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
It was such a fun day, and it's days like this you're really reminded of how great a little family can be.

With my favorite animal of all time...

Like the "road rash" between Pete's eyes? That would be from running into the steps on the deck the day before.
{Yes, that is possible to do.}

I love this picture. Jack's face makes me laugh.
And Fin looks pretty concerned that the monkey may actually be real...

No, Fin..we won't bring another monkey into the house.


No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs