Thursday, November 4, 2010

follow the yellow brick road

We were off to see the wizard this year for Halloween...

Jess came up with the idea for everyone to dress up like the cast from the Wizard of Oz, we were all on board.

Jacks was the Scarecrow, and Finley was Glinda the Good Witch. Perfection.
Avery made the perfect Dorothy, Tate as the Tin Man, and although he wasn't feeling very well, that made Beckers the Cowardly Lion even more cowardly :(

I'm pretty sure some days my kids {and B} think I'm the Wicked Witch, so why not, right??


If Aves had it her way, this is the way they would have spent the entire night....locked arm in arm skipping down the street. The boys had other things in mind...you know, like running and such.


Here's Darcy teaching Fin how to be the best little witch she can be...I love how she's listening so intently.


The Wicked Witch. I tried to get B in a flying monkey costume, but I failed.
{But really - how funny would that have been!?}

It was COLD this year, so this is how Fin spent most of the 45 minutes we were out. But she was a trooper let me tell ya! {and frankly, we needed no more candy than we got!}

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs