Wednesday, November 17, 2010

a perfect mr. man

People, words can not express how excited Darcy and I were on what seemed to be the longest drive of our lives.

Carissa's little man is FINALLY HERE! We {im}patiently waited for Brad to get home from work so we could take off to visit the little man fresh out of the oven. Literally RUNNING into the hospital fighting over who got to hold him first.

We may or may not be a little baby obsessed. I'm fairly certain the smell of this little guy's head sent our hormones out of control, and made our not so babies seem twice as big as we knew they were.

Meet Mr. Cohen John Chap.

He has skin that any teenage girl would be jealous of, the tiniest little ears I have ever seen, and hair that his daddy and Brad would kill for.

His Mommy and Daddy looked so great, and were grins from ear to ear despite the fact that they had been up for about 40 hours...


I mean does it GET any more beautiful than this!? {Besides my perfect babies, clearly... hee hee}
Oh, babies...how they make my day.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs