Friday, February 11, 2011

smellovision

OK, so no, this isn't a TV....but I bet you wish you could smell through your computer right now.
Why?  Because this little man smells like Baby Heaven.

Last night, we got to meet Mr. Carson Ryan Swanson.
A little bit of perfect, a whole lot of little cuteness.

Bitty Baby....you are so handsome, even at two days old.


Look at all of that little blond hair all over.  He even has long blond eyelashes already!
Oh, how I am such a sucker for the towheads.
Such proud "aunties"
I'm pretty sure our ENTIRE dinner was consumed with baby talk.



And this Mommy and Daddy...words can't explain how adorable and proud they are of their little man.

Welcome to the club, guys!

Which brings me to a point:
Of my college girlfriends, 5 of the 8 of us have had babies.
ALL five of us have had boys first.  I sense a trend.
My little Fifi is going to have plenty of boyfriends to chose from. :)

Now up on the baby countdown, my BFF from high school, who we get to see tonight!! Yippee!

2 comments:

Marco Family said...

AHHHH!!!! So cute!!! I love it! He looks adorable!

Carissa said...

Beautiful baby Amanda and Ryan! Thanks for sharing Rach!

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs